SmartHub is a mobile and web application that allows you to view account information, monitor and analyze your electric usage, and make payments in a secure environment, all from your mobile device or computer.
- Access and manage your electric account with your current online username and password or create a new online account.
- Pay your bill and monitor your usage from the website or from your Apple or Android device with the FREE SmartHub app.
- Add notifications that you would like to receive by email or text message. - now including outage notifications!
- Use planning markers to track when energy efficient changes are made to your home and monitor the energy consumption.
- Compare daily, monthly and yearly usage with the analysis tool.
- Contact FEC.
Getting Started with SmartHub is as Easy as 1-2-3!
No. You can take advantage of all of the features of SmartHub and continue to pay your bill as you currently do.
Yes. The web home page shows all of your accounts with the amounts due and hyperlinks to other detailed information. On the app, tap the Bill and Pay icon. The total due of all accounts shows and below it you can select different information by account, such as partial payment option, billing history and payment history.
Web: To pay the total amount owed on all accounts, click the Pay Now button in the upper right corner of the screen or the Make Payment button on the home page. You can also make a payment to a single account or partial payments to all accounts by clicking on the Billing & Payments button. It will allow you to check the accounts to be paid and change the amount for each account by clicking on Other Amount. After entering the amounts to be paid click the Pay Now button.
App: Tap the Bill & Pay icon. If paying the total amount due, tap the Pay button. If paying a partial payment, tap the Pay Partial Amount, tap on the account and adjust the Pay Amount.
The information you see in the app and in the web is shown in real-time, so it’s always accurate. However, if you keep your app or the web version open for an extended period of time, you should refresh the page by selecting a new option in order to ensure the information is still current.
- Login to SmartHub.
- Click on Billing & Payments then choose Auto Pay Program.
- Click Sign Up for Auto Pay.
- Choose either a new card or bank account or use an existing stored account.
- After accepting the Auto Pay Terms & Conditions, complete the fields for the credit card or the bank account, then select Continue.
- Once a confirmation is received, the setup is complete.
THIS AUTO DRAFT WILL BE EFFECTIVE AFTER THE NEXT BILLING CYCLE.
Any outstanding balances on your account must be paid by the due date on your bill.
Yes. Login to SmartHub, click on My Profile, then choose Update My Printed Bill Settings. You can then change your printed bill status to Off.