SECTION 6.07. SECRETARY
The Secretary shall:
- keep, or cause to be kept, the minutes of the Members and the Board of Directors in one or more books provided for that purpose;
- see that all notices are duly given in accordance with these Bylaws or as required by law;
- be custodian of the corporate records and of the seal of the Cooperative and see that the seal of the Cooperative is affixed to all appropriate documents issued thereof, the execution of which on behalf of the Cooperative under its seal is duly authorized in accordance with the provisions of these Bylaws;
- have general charge of the books of the Cooperative in which a record of the Members is kept;
- keep on file at all times a complete copy of the Cooperatives’ Articles of Incorporation and Bylaws of the Cooperative containing all amendments thereto, which copy shall always be open to the inspection of any Member, and, at the expense of the Cooperative, furnish a copy of the Bylaws and all amendments thereto to each Member; and
- in general, perform all duties incident to the office of Secretary and such other duties as from time to time may be assigned by the Board of Directors.